Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- The Cisco® Unified SIP Phone 3905 is a cost-effective, entry-level IP phone that addresses the need for basic voice communications with common Cisco Unified Communications features in an attractive design that is also budget-friendly.
- 10/100BASE-T wired Ethernet LAN port plus switched PC
- Adjustable volume levels, Auto barge, Call forward, Call pickup, Call waiting, Call transfer, Conference, Forced Authorization Codes, Group call pickup, Message-waiting indicator, Music on hold, Private-line automatic ringdown, Redial, Shared line
- Select, Back, and Two-Way Navigation, Redial, Transfer, and Hold/Resume, Standard dial pad, Mute, Volume Up/Down, and Speakerphone
- G.711a, G.711μ, G.729, G.729a, and G.729ab.